West Vancouver Rainbow Crosswalk
On June 30, the West Vancouver Police Department held a small ceremony to unveil the new rainbow crosswalk outside the police station. The rainbow crosswalk was created using TrafficPatterns, a preformed thermoplastic for impressive, long-lasting, high visibility crosswalk
TrafficPatterns™ Decorative Crosswalk & Traffic Calming Surfaces
TrafficPatterns™ is a durable pre-formed thermoplastic pavement marking material used in hardscape installations for streetscapes and crosswalks. It is engineered with safety, durability and aesthetics in mind.
TrafficPatterns™ provides a cost-effective alternative to the use of brick pavers because the material is surface applied and virtually maintenance free. TrafficPatterns™ comes in a variety of colours and patterns and can also be manufactured to create custom designs on both asphalt or concrete.
TrafficPatterns™ is the pavement surface solution designed to:
- Improve traffic safety especially at intersections and multi-use paths
- Enhance visibility for motorists, cyclists and pedestrians
- Promote community image and pride
- Create unique custom artwork on both asphalt or concrete
- Create median or island effect without the use of raised curb