Benefits: TrafficPatternsXD™, offers fast and efficient installation, skid and slip resistance, and unprecedented wear resistance and minimal maintenance.
1. The sheets of material are positioned on the non-stamped asphalt surface
2. The material is heated until molten
3. Corundum is dispersed liberally across the material surface to embed the anti-skid elements while material sets
4. A 3/8” grid stamps a pattern into the material surface and gently through to the top layer of the asphalt.
5. The finished product is a brick-like, high-performance crosswalk, built to last and look great; an economic investment in safety.
High Skid/Slip Resistant: The dispersement of corundum while the material is hot allows the anti-skid properties to embed properly into the material as it sets.
• Designed for high-traffic crosswalks and traffic calming surfaces
• Stands up to extreme use and wear
• Provides optimum wear in adverse conditions
• Snowplow friendly
Accessibility: Although the material is stamped to create the look of bricks, it does not leave a bumpy, rigid feel as with pavers. The installation of TrafficPatternsXD™ results in a pedestrian and wheelchair-friendly surface.
• Eliminates the maintenance and safety concerns of loose pavers
• Repairs can be made quickly with minimal traffic disruption